Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Peanut Post: We've been baking!!!

Since I couldn't send out cards to everyone, I decided to scan them in so I could finally share some of these adorable pics from our baking cookies photo shoot (pictures courtesy of Golden Light Photography, matching aprons courtesy of my super talented mother-in-law).  I decided to let Peanut narrate them since she tells such good stories these days...


"Mama and I have been doing lots of baking lately.
I thought we were making cookies,
but Mama says there's a bun in the oven..."


"She also stays there's a baby in her belly,
but I guess we have to wait 'til early June (due 6/6/14)
to meet my new brother or sister.
I'm sure glad cookies don't take that long to cook!
Wish you were here to share them with us."

Love,
"soon-to-be BIG sister,"
Annalyn


No comments:

Post a Comment