-pastry for two-crust pie (Yes, I bought mine. Did I mention I have a 5 month old? Don't judge my semi-homemade methods!)
-3/4 c. sugar
-1/2 c. all-purpose flour
-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
-2 c. blueberries
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Make pastry (or save lots of time and use the refrigerated roll-out kind. I honestly don't have a great recipe for pie crust so I can't justify taking the time to make it from scratch all the time. I recommend the Pillsbury roll-out crusts.)
2. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Place blueberries in pastry-lined pie plate; sprinkle with half the sugar mixture.
3. Top with peaches; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
4. Cover with top pastry, make fun design or cut a few slits in the top; flute edges. Cover edges with foil or pie crust shield (which I highly recommend!). Betty recommends removing the foil the last 15 min of baking, but when I use the pie crust shield, I usually leave it on the entire time.
5. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and juice begins to bubble through slits in crust.