- 1 pkg chicken breasts (1.5-2lbs), sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large (or 2 small) onions, thinly sliced
- 2 T. cilantro paste (or about 1/3 c. fresh)
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 1 pkg fajita seasoning
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 c. chicken stock (start with about 3/4 c. and add more as needed)
serving suggestions: tortillas, sour cream (or nonfat greek yogurt), hot sauce, fresh cilantro, jalapenos
1. Slice the vegetables and chicken into thin slices, place in a lined slow cooker.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours. Serve with tortillas and desired toppings.