- 2/3 c. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 T. salt-free seasoning blend **
- 2 T. fresh cilantro
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into halves (about 4 oz. each)
- 4 to 6 sheets of foil
makes 4 servings, 4 WW pts each
**salt-free seasoning blend
- 2 T. black pepper
- 1 T. cayenne pepper (feel free to use less or leave it out if you want a milder version)
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. parsley
Mix together, store in a spice jar, use in place of salt on your favorite foods!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, spice blend, and cilantro. Whisk until smooth.
2. Place 4 oz. chicken on each piece of foil. Coat both sides with yogurt sauce. Gather foil loosely around chicken and fold over to seal.
3. Place foil packets on a baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
4. Using oven mitts, open foil (carefully, there will be steam).
5. Broil chicken on foil until lightly browned and cooked through, about 7-10 minutes more.