Makeover version: (makes 10 servings, 4 pts each!)
- 3 lbs. red potatoes, quartered with skins on
- 1 c. non-fat sour cream (yes, I used low-fat this time because that's what my mom had in her fridge)
- 1/2 c. non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 bundle green onions, diced
- 2-3 T. dill (we like a lot in our family)
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 2-4 T. skim milk, to thin
Original recipe: substitute 1 c. mayonnaise and regular sour cream for the greek yogurt and non-fat (or low-fat) sour cream.
**WW comparison: original recipe has 10 points per serving, makeover version is only 4 pts per serving! Tastes like a bargain to me!