Makeover version: (makes 10 servings, 4 pts each!)
- 3 lbs. red potatoes, quartered with skins on
- 1 c. non-fat sour cream (yes, I used low-fat this time because that's what my mom had in her fridge)
- 1/2 c. non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 bundle green onions, diced
- 2-3 T. dill (we like a lot in our family)
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 2-4 T. skim milk, to thin
Original recipe: substitute 1 c. mayonnaise and regular sour cream for the greek yogurt and non-fat (or low-fat) sour cream.
**WW comparison: original recipe has 10 points per serving, makeover version is only 4 pts per serving! Tastes like a bargain to me!
1. Wash potatoes and cut into quarters, leaving skins on. Place in a large pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-high and boil for about 7-8 minutes, or until fork-tender. Remove from heat, drain, and place in the fridge.
2. Meanwhile, boil the eggs by placing in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a rolling boil, then remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes. Submerge in an ice water bath, then peel and dice.
4. Gently fold potatoes into the sauce mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.