- 1 pastry for 9" pie
- 1 c. can peach pie filling (slightly less than 1 can)
- 1/3 c. raspberries
- 1 T. honey
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pastry on a parchment-lined baking sheet (don't use foil - hindsight is 20/20... pie filling sticks to foil. Again, go with the parchment).
2. Spread about 3/4 to 1 cup of peach pie filling in the center of the pastry, then sprinkle in some raspberries. Spread filling about 1 1/2" from the edge of the pastry.
3. Fold pastry up, so that only a small circle of filling is showing in the center. (I had some extra crumb topping on hand from an apple pie I had made, so I sprinkled that in the center. If you want to add that, mix about 1 T. softened butter with 2 T. flour, 1 T. brown sugar, and 1/2 T. quick cooking oats, then sprinkle over the top).
4. Drizzle with honey, then top with crumb topping, if desired. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 and bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown. If it starts to get a little too brown, cover with foil for rest of the baking time.