- 1/3 c. milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 T. cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottoms of muffin tin or line with paper cups.
2. In a large bowl, beat milk, banana, oil, and egg with fork or whisk until well mixed. Stir in flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt just until flour is moistened (will be lumpy). Spoon into muffin cups.
3. Mix topping ingredients, then spoon about 1/2 T. of cinnamon/sugar mixture over each muffin.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes. Let stand about 5 minutes, then remove from pan to wire rack (or directly to plates to be devoured!)