Happy Half Birthday, little Emma! In the craziness of preparing for the holidays, I almost missed that fact that your half birthday was coming up. I've been saying you're "a year and a half" for a couple months now because it just saves time, but you are officially halfway to being a two year old. Cue the waterworks, dread, and cringing on my end. Two was not an easy age for your sister, and with your current temper, I'm guessing it won't be easy for you either.
Your newest favorite word is "NOW." As in, "milk, NOW" or "mine, NOW" or "Dobby, NOW." (By the way, Dobby is your pet name for Grandma Cindy. We have no clue how/why you went from not saying anything, to somewhat attempting "Grandma" to "Dobby," but we've accepted that it's a thing, at least for now.)
You are talking up a storm lately, saying just about anything that comes to your mind, or out of your sister's mouth (you two are thick as thieves and you've become quite the little sidekick these days). Most of what you say is pretty easy to understand, but some of it would be lost on someone other than our family. "Thank you" and "Please" are always big crowd pleasers, especially when you drag out the Thaaaank yoooooou's. You call Anna "Sissy" which is super sweet.
Size - mostly 18 month and some of Annalyn's old 24 month clothes. Size 5.5 shoes.
Teeth- between month 17-18 you decided to fill out almost your entire bottom set of teeth, plus your top molars! Poor, poor girl.
- shows - Minnie Mouse, Wally Kazaam ("Waaaalleee"), Sofia the First ("Fia"), Charlie Brown ("Brown")
- clothes - Fia dress (which is any and all princess dresses), socks, anything with a cat on it, shoes, your apron, hats (which also includes your bike helmet in your book)
- your first ear infection - got your first antibiotic on your half birthday. Poor girl! You are at least really good about taking the medication.
- being away from us/Annalyn, especially if you're being left
- dogs, especially giant ones. We're working on that...
Love you so MUCH,