Ingredients: (I chopped up a bunch to share with the family. I'm sorry to say I don't have an exact serving size on this one - Michael used some in a salad, Annalyn ate it with lunch, I took some to work on yogurt, ate some with oatmeal the next day. It lasted us a few days though.)
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and chopped
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/4-1/3 c. hazelnuts (can substitute walnuts, pecans, almonds, or a mix)
- plain greek yogurt and cinnamon
(I used a scant 1/2 c. of the fruit/nut mixture with about 1/4 c. yogurt, 1/4 t. cinnamon per serving)
1. Core and chop the apples, rinse blueberries. Combine the two in a medium bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice (to keep apples from browning). Stir in the hazelnuts, refrigerate until ready to eat.
2. Mix 1/4 c. plain greek yogurt with 1/4 t. cinnamon (more or less to taste). Top with fruit/nut mix and enjoy!