- teeth - as long as it takes you to get teeth, having 6 (4 on top, 2 bottom) definitely counts as an accomplishment. You got your second top teeth while we were in NE around 13 months.
- using silverware - yep, you've honestly mastered using a fork and spoon. Now does that stop you from subsequently smearing yogurt in your hair or smashing Cheerios into the floor or stashing Goldfish crackers in everything including your diaper? Of course not!
- somersaults - or tumbles as you call them. A lot of times you just bend in half and stand on your head, but you can also go all the way over now.
- dancing - ok, so it's mostly a combination of spinning and pre-jumping (you can't figure out how to get both your feet off the ground yet), but it's adorable. You LOVE all things musical.
- words - so so many now! You are starting to mimic like crazy and even say some words on command. Most of these are a lot easier for Daddy and me to recognize, but some are getting clear enough for other people to hear. Some of the latest include: pup-pup, poop, pie, peach, brush, please, taste, play, toy, book, goose, beep-beep, teeth, bite, cheese, no/ya, shoes, hat
- animal sounds - cow, cat, duck, horse, dog, bird, snake, sheep