Ingredients: makes three 1/3 lb. burgers, 9 WW pts each
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1 1/2 t. salt-free seasoning blend**
- 3 reduced-fat buns
- 1 avocado, sliced or mashed
**salt-free seasoning blend
- 2 T. black pepper
- 1 T. cayenne pepper (feel free to use less or leave it out if you want a milder version
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. parsley
Mix together, store in a spice jar, use in place of salt on your favorite foods!
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey, onion, and seasoning. Stir until combined.
2. Form into three equal patties, then grill to perfection. Preheat grill to medium-high and cook about 4-5 minutes per side.
3. Place on a bun with 1/3 avocado, either sliced or mashed and spread on the bun.