Thursday, April 22, 2010
Michael's 2nd Birthday Cake - The Sailboat
Since I was eager to use my new pans, I decided to make Michael another birthday cake to have with our neighbors.
1. Grease pan by brushing with Crisco.
2. Sprinkle a couple tablespoons of flour and shake to cover.
3. Bake for 40-45 min until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cool in pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
5. Frost the sides and background space of the cake first.
6. Outline the edges of the picture.
7. Frost the inside of the picture.
8. Frost along the edge of the cake.
9. Add the writing.