- 1 box spiral pasta, cooked and rinsed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 1/2 c. green olives
- 1/2 c. kohlrabi, peeled and chopped
- 4 oz. turkey pepperoni
- 1 c. feta cheese
- 3/4 - 1 c. Italian dressing
- grated parmesan, for garnish
**The great thing about pasta salads is that you can always substitute ingredients if you don't have something. Can't find kohlrabi? Toss in some quartered artichokes. No feta? Use parmesan and chunks of provolone. Go ahead, add some salami, too. Mama won't judge.
1. Make pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water, place in a large bowl. Meanwhile, peel and chop the kohlrabi, and halve tomatoes.
2. Place all ingredients in the bowl with the pasta, and toss to combine. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving. Garnish with grated parmesan.