Monday, July 29, 2013

Making Mama Moment: Tugging at my Apron Strings

More like tugging at my heart strings!  Ahhh, how did my baby get so big?  In the midst of our bathroom remodel and all around "sprucing up" of the house (very much needed after 3 years!), I've had very little time to commit to blogging.  Don't worry, I have lots of good recipes photographed and waiting on my camera to share with you guys, but in the meantime, here's a sweet post I found in the depths of my draft folder that somehow escaped posting for this long.  I'm pretty sure she was about 10 months old here.  I remember it quite vividly - I was rushing around, cooking up a storm, then I turned around and there was little Peanut, paci in her mouth, sweet as ever.  She took a couple steps (because that's about all she would take on her own then) and grabbed ahold of my apron.  Heart melting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment