- 3/4 c. orzo (uncooked measure)
- 3 cups watermelon, diced
- 1/2 c. feta, crumbled
- 1.5 T. olive oil
- 2 T. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/4 t. freshly ground pepper
- 1 t. salt
- 2 c. packed baby spinach
1. Cook orzo according to package directions. (Bring salted water to boil, add pasta and boil for about 8 minutes.) Drain and rinse with cold water, then add 1 T. olive oil and half the salt and pepper. (I made this up the night before and stored in the fridge overnight.)
2. On a large plate or platter, spread spinach in an even layer. Top with cooked orzo, then diced watermelon. Sprinkle with feta.
3. Slice the basil and sprinkle over the watermelon, then drizzle with remaining 1/2 T. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Makes about 6 servings, 3/4 c. each, 5 WW pts.