Monday, April 10, 2017

Grilled Favorites

With a awesome forecast predicated for our area this week, we have at least 2-3 of these on our weekly menu!  Love the return the grilling season!!

1.  Grilled Chicken & Steak Kabobs - If only I could decorate my kitchen in garland made of kabobs! These are always so pretty.


2.  Feta Stuffed Turkey Burgers - feeling crazy?  Add some chopped black olives along with the feta.




3. Turkey Burgers with Avocado - low sodium, high flavor!

4. Asian Marinated Grilled Chicken - we especially love this on a salad with carrot ginger dressing.


5.  Za'atar Grilled Chicken - though we make it so often I feel like we could claim it, this is from one of my favorite food blogs, The Lemon Bowl.  I love to use the leftovers to make naan pizzas (pictured below).


6.  Mexican Street Corn - I thought Michael was crazy when he first described this to me, but it is amazing!  This is also one of my favorite food pictures.


7.  Grilled Leeks - these are so delicious that I used to puree them for the babies!  A great compliment to steak and red wine.


8. Coffee Steak Rub - coffee and steak? Yes, please!  And I get an excuse to use my mortar and pestle. Pharmacists are the coolest. (This one is also based on a recipe from The Lemon Bowl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment