Ingredients: (makes 12 muffins)
- 1 Make Ahead Muffin Mix (see instructions here)
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 4 T. melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1/4 c. orange marmalade, softened (plus extra for serving)
for glaze: 1/3 c. powdered sugar, 3-4 T. orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, grease or line muffin tin. In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients (except marmalade) until smooth. Pour make ahead mix (dry ingredients) into a medium mixing bowl and whisk slightly to break up any lumps.
4. Spoon into prepared tins and bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze by whisking sugar and orange juice together.
5. Spoon glaze over warm muffins and serve immediately. (or wait until later - I actually really liked the muffins after they'd absorbed the glaze for awhile)