- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 2 cans peaches, chopped
- 1 can mandarin oranges, whole or cut in half
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1 can tart cherries (I used this instead of strawberries in the batch I made for Peanut to try since I haven't given her strawberries yet).
1. Pour orange and lemonade concentrates into a large bowl with a lid. Add 3 cups (2 cans) of water and 1 c. sugar (can substitute Splenda or just leave it out, but it's a little tart without it. I cut it down from the 2-3 c. found in most recipes).
2. Stir until sugar dissolves, then add crushed pineapple and chopped peaches (do not drain). Drain oranges and cherries (rinse cherries once to prevent the red from discoloring the slush) then add to mixture.
3. Stir well to evenly distribute the fruit. Place lid on the bowl, and freeze overnight until slushy. The slush will harden the longer it sits in the fridge, so may need to thaw slightly before serving.