- 4-5 breaded or grilled buffalo chicken strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup packed spring mix greens
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 spinach tortilla wraps
- low fat ranch or bleu cheese dressing, maybe even some bleu cheese crumbles if you're feeling really crazy
1. Heat wraps for about 30-45 seconds in the microwave with a dampened paper towel. On each tortilla, place about 1/4 c. packed spring mix, 2 T. shredded carrots, and 1 chopped celery stalk.
2. Drizzle with dressing and top with chopped chicken pieces.