1. Snoogle Total Body Pillow - This pillow was a godsend towards the end of my pregnancy. Not only did it help my back/belly/sciatic nerve pain, but it helped me sleep comfortably on my sides (I'm normally a stomach sleeper, so pregnant sleeping was always a bit of a challenge!). After Peanut was born, I even used it under blankets as support for taking newborn pics.
2. Moby Wrap - A hand-me-down from my neighbor, this wrap was my absolute favorite during those first few months. I wore it to do housework, to get groceries, to cheer on the flag football team, to snuggle on the run. Annalyn and I adored the closeness and comfort of the wrap.
4. Old Navy Maternity Low-Rise Leggings - Another maternity wardrobe staple. They are my all-time favorite fitting leggings (maternity or not) and seem pretty true to fit. I loved wearing long sweaters and dresses with these leggings through the fall and winter months.
5. Gilligan & O'Malley Nursing Sleep Bras - Have you noticed that most of my favorites have to do with comfort? Comfortable clothes were so important to me when I was pregnant and postpartum. These sleep bras were wonderful for the end of pregnancy and while I was nursing. They are comfortable, yet supportive and super soft. They've also held up really well, despite being washed and dried over and over.
1. Tommy Tippee Bibs - They may look funny, but these bibs are awesome for bottle and breastfeeding newborns. The padding around the neck helps catch milk before it goes to that wonderful black hole affectionately known around our household as the chin wrinkle. Plus it makes for good conversation at the baby shower.
4. Winnie the Pooh Bouncy Activity Jumper - Even before she could touch the ground, Annalyn loved this jumper. At almost 10 months, she still enjoys her "jumpy time." Baby gets her exercise, Mama gets her hands free... need I say anymore?