- 3 oz. dried beef
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 c. fat-free or reduced fat sour cream (or greek yogurt)
- 3 T. chopped green onions
- 1 c. chopped dill pickles (not relish)
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. dill weed
Makes 8 servings, 3 WW pts each. **Serving suggestions: small rye bread, crackers, etc. Adding 8 Triscuits per serving = 7 WW pts per serving. The dill flavored Triscuits are especially delicious with this one!
1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Add spices and stir to combine.
2. Chop the green onions, dried beef, and pickles. Add to the cheese mixture.
3. Mix everything together, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.