Monday, December 17, 2012

Every. Single. Day.


I hear no voice, I feel no touch,
I see no glory bright;
But yet I know that God is near,
In darkness as in light.


He watches ever by my side,
And hears my whispered prayer:
The Father for His little child
Both night and day doth care.
 

- "Child's Evening Prayer," Author Unknown
 

Pray for your children, but also for those children and families affected by Friday's tragedy.  Remember that even in the darkest of times, God is near and watching over our babies.  Just as we watch our babies sleep and feel the rise and fall of their chests, God watches over them and breathes breath through their lips.  As often as we ask for His help in raising and protecting our children, we should also remember to thank Him for the gift of life every day and every night.
 

This was not the post meant for these pictures, but I felt compelled to acknowledge the suffering of our nation before continuing my posts on this light-hearted time of year.   For one night, please don't get caught up in the details or your political views, just pray for these innocent, hurting families and the children they love.  Then tell and show your children how much they are loved, by you and by God. 
 

Every. Single. Day.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment