Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mamas out there!  I hope you get all the love and pampering you deserve.  Being a mama is hard work, and it's nice to be able to take the cape off once and a while to celebrate all that we do each and every day. 


The little and big loves of my life gave me this adorable card and charm bracelet before work today (yep, two years in a row of working on Mother's Day... at least it's only 6 hours!).  I can't decide which I love more - the card is the outline of Annalyn's hand making the ASL sign for "I love you" (I've been taking an ASL class and teaching Annalyn and Michael some as I go) and the bracelet has an assortment of charms celebrating motherhood, including mother/daughter heart charms.  Both are so representative of the last year and celebrate some of my favorite things.  I'm one lucky mama!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment