- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 c. chicken stock
- 1 pkg dry ranch seasoning
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large carrot (or handful of baby carrots), chopped or shredded
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
for wraps: (7 WW pts each without the cheese)
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- bleu cheese crumbles or shredded cheese, optional
1. Place chicken in a lined or greased slow cooker. Toss in chopped veggies and 1/4 c. chicken stock.
2. Sprinkle ranch seasoning packet over the top, then pour in the buffalo sauce. Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
3. For wraps, place about 1/3 c. chicken, lettuce, and tomato in the middle of the wrap. Roll and devour!