Friday, May 3, 2013

Peanut Post: Where does that light hair come from?

Where does she get that light hair? 
How do you two have a little blondie? 
We get asked these questions over and over when we're out with Annalyn. 


The answer is quite simple - our hair wasn't always this dark.  Michael was actually blond up until high school according to his family.  And in the name of full disclosure, my hair is only this dark because I have an awesome soon-to-be sister-in-law who makes it that way.  My natural hair color is almost exactly the same as Michael's (except I have some lovely natural white "highlighting" that I typically blame on pharmacy school.  Although I hear you can blame kids for that, too.)

To prove she belongs to us, here's some baby pics of Michael & I at 1 year and I think about 18-24 months old.

Michael's 1st birthday

my 1 year old photo

Annalyn 1 year

baby Michael closer to 2 years?
white blond!

me & my mama
probably around 1 1/2 - 2 years


Annalyn with her mama, 14 1/2 months
 
Happy Friday, everyone!
Hope you enjoyed a little peak into our past :)
 
Love,
Mama
 

No comments:

Post a Comment