Thursday, November 1, 2012

Funfetti Cake Dip with Animal Crackers (low fat!!)

This is a fun, delicious, and low-fat recipe curtesy of Pinterest.  I made this yummy snack for Jennifer & me at work last weekend to satisfy our "I want something bad for me" craving.  The best part - only 6 pts per 1/4 c. serving, including 8 animal crackers for dipping.  That may not sound like much, but trust me, it's very filling!   It's perfect for a last minute party appetizer or dessert, or an after school snack.  Plus, it's so simple I can make it at work.  Honestly, what more can you ask for? 


Funfetti Cake Dip with Animal Crackers


Ingredients:
- 2 c. fat-free plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 c. low-fat whipped topping
- 1 box Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 2-3 T. skim milk (didn't use this time, but I think it would help thin it a bit)
- Animal crackers for dipping (we figured about 8 per serving)


Directions:

1.  Mix yogurt and whipped topping in a bowl until smooth.


2.  Add cake mix and stir to combine.  Add a couple tablespoons of skim milk as needed to achieve desired consistency.  Refrigerate and serve chilled.


tasted yummy, but it was pretty thick
a little milk would make all the difference here


No comments:

Post a Comment