Saturday, October 6, 2012

3 More To Go!!!


As of today, I am only 3 years away from 30!  For the last decade, I have been looking forward to turning 30.  Yes, you read that right, I have been looking forward to turning 30.  You see, while my friends talk about being on "the wrong side of 25," I am finally getting to an age where I'm more comfortable in my own skin.  Don't get me wrong, my childhood was amazing, and sure, I enjoyed parts of my teens and early 20's, but I was never all that good at being my age.  But my 30's, I will rock




By 30, I've always pictured myself as being done with college, settled into a good job, having a house, and a growing family, and dare I say it, a minivan.  I've always told Michael that I will never expect him to throw me a birthday party, except for my 30th.  (My car will even be paid off by then... hint, hint!).  We are actually throwing a party tonight, but more on that later... For today, I'm going to enjoy turning 27 and be thankful for all the blessings in my life thus far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment