- 12 oz. chicken breast lunch meat, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. salsa verde (the green one)
- 2 T. non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 oz. non-fat feta cheese
- 8 oz. Ciabatta bread
- 1 medium ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 t. lime juice, optional
-salt & pepper, to taste
1. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat chicken over low-medium heat until warmed through.
2. Combine salsa, yogurt, and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Slice the bread through the middle, leaving the very end attached. Pull out some of the bread from the center, if desired. Spread salsa mixture on both sides of bread..
4. Arrange avocado slices evenly across the bread, sprinkle with feta. Top with warm chicken.
5. Close the bread and cut into 4 even pieces. Serve while chicken is still warm. (9 pts. per serving)