Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Preview

The last few days, we have been thoroughly enjoying this 60 degree weather.  I didn't realize how bad the cabin fever was getting until I enjoyed an afternoon outside (and since my computer died, it was perfect timing!).  Claudia gave Annalyn her first wagon ride, then Michael & I watched proudly/sadly/happily as our little lady toddled around after the neighbor kids, played with and tried to eat sticks/leaves/rocks/flowers, and gave us all a glimpse of what the coming warm weather days will hold.  Yet another "I love our neighborhood" moment.

riding in a wagon while all the other kiddos
rode bikes around her - she was in heaven!


it was crazy how well she did walking
on uneven surfaces... What a big girl!


Happy soon-to-be Spring!!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment