Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorite Frozen Foods: Amy's Spinach Pizza Snacks

As many of you know, I work in a pharmacy within a grocery store.  Honestly, I love the setting because it gives me the opportunity to interact with so many people and be incredibly accesible to the public.  Not to mention the amazing lunch selections!  I know what you're thinking, and yes, I usually do take leftovers for lunch.  But even this mama takes days off from cooking and needs to browse the freezer section for lunch or dinner from time to time.


My latest snack/lunch obsession is these Amy's Spinach Pizza Snacks.  They are like healthier, organic pizza rolls (which, I know, sounds awful, but trust me, they.are.fabulous.)  In fact, I think I like them even better than traditional frozen pizza rolls, which is saying a lot for me.  Especially since I cook these in the microwave.


At Kroger stores, they are found in the organic frozen section, and cost about $4 per box if not on sale.

Yep, that's spinach.  In a pizza roll.  Probably never thought you'd see that, right?  So delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment