- 1 lb. chicken breasts, can be frozen
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 c. diced carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cartons (7-8 c.) chicken stock
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 1-2 t. salt, to taste
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen noodles (not precooked)
1. Place chicken breasts in a large slow cooker. Add diced veggies, tomatoes, and chicken stock.
2. Add seasonings to taste (I recommend the above amounts). Cook on low for 6-7 hours, then add the noodles and cook on high for an additional 1.5 to 2 hours until noodles are cooked through. How simple is that?!