- 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 1/2 c. nonfat yogurt
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/4 c. chives, (reserve 2 T. for garnish)
- milk, if needed to adjust consistency
1. In a large pot, boil cauliflower, parsnip, and garlic cloves until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
2. Drain the pot. Add yogurt and spices, mash until smooth. Blend if a smoother consistency is desired, adding small amount of milk as needed. Garnish with reserved chives.
Then she remembered that hands are way more efficient!