- 18-20 frozen rolls (my bundt pan is slightly smaller than Shawna's so we used less than the 24 her original recipe calls for)
- 3/4 stick of butter, melted
- 3/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 3 T. Italian spice mix
- 1/4 c. sundried tomatoes, chopped
1. Note: This part needs to be done the night before if you plan to serve it for lunch or early morning if you plan to serve for dinner. In your favorite bundt pan, place about 20 frozen rolls (if smaller, use around 18, if larger, you can go up to 24). Be sure to leave plenty of room for them to rise. Pour melted butter over the rolls and give it a quick stir to make sure all the rolls get coated.
2. Mix together parmesan cheese and spices, then sprinkle evenly over the rolls.
4. The next day, or by evening, the rolls look like this! Like Shawna did with her coffee cake, poke down some of the top ones to make an even bottom when we flip the rolls over.