- 1 banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 c. whole wheat flour (your pup have a gluten allergy? substitute oat flour)
- 2/3 c. rolled oats
- 1/4 c. dried parsley (acts as a breath freshner)
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Mash banana, in a large bowl, then add flour, oats, parsley, peanut butter, and egg. Stir well to combine.
2. Roll dough into balls, about 1 T. each. Transfer to a large parchment lined baking sheet and use the bottom of a glass to press each ball into a 1 1/2 - 2 inch coin.