- 1/2 c. Nutella (Shawna actually uses 1/4 c. Nutella, 1/4 c. peanut butter)
- 2 ripe bananas (I like to look for the manager special ones that are discounted because they are so ripe)
- 1 (16 oz.) container lite whipped topping (keep the container to store the final product in)
1. Add bananas and Nutella in the blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Add the whipped topping and blend until just combined.
3. Pour into whipped topping container and freeze for several hours or overnight. How easy is that?!